The racer drives a special, custom-made race car. Each such car is exclusive, perfect, magnificent. A racer’s professional qualities must match his car. You can find racing news on our website.
Types and classes of motorsports
Auto racing is divided into types depending on the racing vehicles, the specifics of the sports regulations and other features. The following are most fully represented in motorsports.
- Ring motor racing. In this case, the ride takes place on a closed circuit. It is necessary to pass the required number of laps. This type of competition takes place on the highway, which does not have an ideal shape. It contains many turns with apexes, chicanes and hairpins, which are of great interest to viewers because of the spectacle. The track is well visible from the high grandstands and attracts many motorsport fans. Extreme struggle of auto-racers, fast driving, dashing overtaking are interesting to watch from TV screens. Most of these competitions are held on paved surfaces, although in the northern regions the rally is held on ice or snow-covered roads. In some cases, races take place on a dirt road. Circuit racing includes: Indy 500, Daytona 500, Russian Touring Car Championship, NASCAR, Formula One, DTM, A1 Grand Prix, ShortCut CUP. You can find racing news on these events on our website.
- Endurance Races. These competitions last exactly one day. These are the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the 24 Hours of Daytona, the 24 Hours of Spa, the 12 Hours of Sebring, the Le Mans Series.
- Survival races. Occurs on a circular track with sporting rules that involve pushing some sections by others off the road. The track may have challenging turns and ramps, which increases interest. Can be held in summer or winter. There are special sections on the track, which have fences and where cars are allowed to collide. The latest bad news racing are available on our website.
- Rally. A type of racing in which the ride goes from one point to another. It is not a closed path of travel, and some sections of the track may be driven repeatedly. These are public roads, which may be partially closed during this type of auto competition. Depending on the chosen terrain and weather conditions, the track surface can be anything: unpaved, asphalt, snow, ice or sand. There are also no fences along the way. It is not uncommon to choose road sections with jumps and difficult turns. Each driver passes the road and all obstacles at his discretion. The services of the navigator, who learns the maps in advance, watching the road closely and informs about the difficult situations, are often used. Rally 1 category includes high-speed roads with special pavement, which are connected by passages. Crews start with an interval of 1-2 minutes and must overcome distances as quickly as possible. Traffic rules and the time set by the organizer of such a competition must be followed. If you are looking for good or bad news racing, you can find them on our website.
- Drift. The main difference of this type of auto racing is not the driving time on the track, but the control of auto equipment when skidding, overcoming clip-points and extreme. Because of this competition is like a show. It is very popular in Japan, America, Britain and Europe.
Where to find auto racing news
If you want to find a reliable site with f1 racing news and other racing news today, use our site. Here you can access auto racing news online. That way you will always get the latest information and road racing news online 24/7. Our site can offer you a lot of useful information. The results of the most popular races and other news will be available for you in this category.